The DecenTrader Alpha
GM. Bitcoin is currently at $25,800 after a week spent in a tight $1,000 range. Predator indicator is mixed on lower timeframes, but remains bearish on 3-day and weekly. And the G20 pushes ahead with new crypto regulations that will provide greater information sharing between countries from 2027.
Past 24hr performance
What Just Happened
- Big government. G20 pushes forward with new regulations that will share more user data across jurisdictions.
- Solana tumble. Solana drops -6% as concerns rise about FTX potentially dumping tokens.
- In the slammer. CEO of collapsed Turkish exchange Thodex sentenced to 11,196 years in jail.
- Rubbish. The man who lost 8,000 bitcoin in a landfill is now suing his local council and threatening to bankrupt them.
What’s Happening Now
Bitcoin is down -0.25% in the past 24hrs at a current price of $25,820. It remains up +56% so far this year.
Bitcoin: Predator Thermal Vision is currently mixed across timeframes: 30M Bearish, 1H Neutral, 2H Bullish, 4H Bullish, 12H Bullish, 1D Neutral, 3D Bearish.
Ethereum: Bearish across all timeframes except 12H and 1D which are neutral.
FOILS Bitcoin and Ethereum:
The combined FOILS daily outlook for both Bitcoin and Ethereum is bearish to neutral with very limited movements in Open Interest, Funding Rates and Long/Short Ratio over the past 24hrs.
One’s To Watch – Commando Intelligence Top Scorers:
Due to the current bearish market conditions there are zero coins with a commando score above 1.75. The current top scorers with a Commando score of 1.5 are Storj (STORJ), Monero (XMR), and Waves (WAVES).
The weekly Predator chart remains bearish and $BTC is below the 200WMA.
In the calendar this week:
- Monday, September 11th: Euro Area GDP data released.
- Wednesday, September 13th: US CPI data released.
- Wednesday, September 13th: FOMC meeting across Wednesday and Thursday.
- Friday, September 15th: China CPI data released.